Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Story of a Woman!!! Part1

This is dedicated to all Women out there!
Object to being abused, insulted, berated and defiled! Rise and roar for now is the time to shine!!
'Coz when you rise, you transform the world and when you roar the whole universe will listen!!
*********************************************************************************

 This is the story of my life, jaded

Soon it will feel gone, faded

Will anyone shed tears of love

Over my grave, when I have gone above.

Anyone,  anyone at all?

Born determined, rebellious and free

I fell for slavery, bonded labor to be

I have served now for a decade

I am tired I want some shade

Is there someone, anyone there?

I can call to and run to when scared

Anyone,  anyone at all?

I gave up freedom, gave up my spirit

For something I thought was lot like love

It turned out to be restricting, forbidding me, killing my voice

I’m trapped, let me out! Don’t you hear my silent noise

I shriek and I lament about it a lot

Is there anyone, can you hear me not?

Anyone,  anyone at all?

I have a progeny I can call mine

The joy of my world, my planets nine

It is he who needs me and I need him too

His smiles, lovely eyes and of his smell I reek

Are they the only treasures I seek?

Stop dreaming of being free

You are going nowhere, let it be

If you dare to spread your wings

In one swoop I will cut you down

You will lose everything you hold dear

Name, family, friends and near

Most of all you foolish one

You will lose your only son

I lay still, numb and quiet

Seething, simmering

In the deathly night

Is there a solution that I don’t see

Cant anyone tell me, enlighten me?

Anyone,  anyone at all?

One day will come, in a few years from now

My son shine will have to go anyhow

He will have to leave and walk away

To make his mark, to mark his day

Then I may find courage to get up and leave

But will it be late, too late to retrieve

Like a chain around my heart,

like an arrow piercing the dart

This thought weighs on me a lot     

It is my pain, my bane, my rot

Am I selfish to want to be me?

Is it terrible to just be?

Is my longing a serious crime?

Is there a soul out there like mine?

Can you call out and accept me

For what I am and who I am

Imperfect, flawed and yet so real

This is me, I am my seal

Anyone, anyone at all….

No comments:

Post a Comment